As I continue to document our Employment Branding journey on this blog, I thought I'd share a few of my just submitted Q1 goals. (I would love your input or help!)
INTERNAL ENGAGEMENT and BRANDING:
- Design, vet, and work toward piloting an EMC Ambassador program to further engage, recognize, and leverage the (passionate and) accomplished people of EMC.
- "Leadership in Action" (our Reality TV-type video clip communication linked to an internal collaboration network): Launch additional episodes and work to make them more interactive, including questions and topics in which we'd like to involve the "global genius" of EMC. Start our second mini documentary featuring and recognizing "leaders at every level" and the story of the team behind Symmetrix under the banner, "Industry Innovators Series."
EXTERNAL ENGAGEMENT and BRANDING:
- Launch production of a second eBook, (draft title): "100 Tips to Get Promoted from FORTUNE 500 Executives"
- Engage with select Firms, Universities, Media, and Peers to learn from, as well as share EMC's work in progress story on our Social Media, Employee Engagement, and Employment Branding journey.
- Evaluate external Best Place to Work award findings and analyze them against our internal Employee Satisfaction and Motivation Survey results. Triangulate. Look for opportunities to improve ... and, in some places, where to just call a spade a spade.
- Research and elevate EMC's Career content and interactions in the
BRAND AWARENESS cycle, found on EMC.com/careers, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.Did I get it right? What else should I be looking at, in your opinion, as we kick off 2010?
BRAND CONSIDERATION cycle, found in the job candidate experience with EMC
BRAND PURCHASE cycle, found with the on-boarding and new hire programs.
------------ Talk Back -------------
Want to help, just because? (This is a small staff, small budget operation!)
-- Polly Pearson